First a "power outage" on a clear day, then, more than once you shut my power off "by mistake" now (although i pay on time every month) you shut it off saying i owe almost $500 in late fees. What late fees?!

The ones that weren't even there last month? The magical ever elusive late fee somehow slipped in unnoticed until it was almost $500?

I have a baby that needs air conditioning and food that needs refrigerated. I'm sick of your mistakes costing me my time and money over and over again.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nashville Electric Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nashville Electric Service to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nashville Electric Service and nashville electric service residential electricity supply for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments